Have YOU been SCAMMED, SPAMMED Online? We can HELP YOU!
FIRE SALE PRICE on our Internet Users Handbook, 2012 - 2nd Edition, Our 3rd Edition is in work and will be FREE to Existing Owners
2nd Edition - A Comprehensive Guide to Avoiding Scams Online While Doing Business. 3rd Edition will consist of 2 volumes Combating Internet Crime and Doing Business (Includes Detailed Security, ON and OFFLINE, Threats as well as Scams and Fraud)
Whether YOU are Starting or Growing YOUR Business Online, our Extraordinary Risk Management Handbook is a Must-Have Reference Tool for you!
Author Internet Users Handbook and several blogs and articles on the subject of Doing Business, Making Money Online, Scams, Scam Avoidance, Due Diligence and related
Director Pyrium Web Enterprises with interests in Social Networking, Marketing, Hosting, Design, Search, Mailing and Writing.
Platinum Author Evan Carmichael Entrepreneur's site/Forum
Founder The Internet Scams Anonymous (ISA) Groups where members help members keep up-to-date with the latest scams and tools for doing business online.
Has more than a 60 year work history and Successful Business Entrepreneur of a dozen offline businesses and over 30 years as a Business and Financial Consultant, Business Advisor and Mentor to hundreds of Entrepreneurs, CEO's and Managing Directors including all aspects from Starting or Growing their Businesses
Our 2nd Edition has been completely revised and updated thanks to the input from our affiliate network and ISA Support Groups. The Table of Contents below quickly outlines our approach to prepare YOU for doing business online, making a truly a 1-of-a-kind Master Reference for you
WHY, because from my research, most guides, references, how-to, etc., oversimplify the process of doing business online. Few site owners are business persons. While some of the differences between offline and online businesses may be obvious, there are more similarities than the online scammers would have you believe.
Successful Business Owners have a MINDSET, a PASSION and COMMITMENT to their Business
Our Internet Users Handbook was written based upon highly successful off-line business models to help PREPARE YOU and Your PLAN for Doing Business Online.
I am not going to hype and tell you, that you will not be scammed again, but I can tell you that our Internet Users Handbook along with the help from our Free Membership Internet Scams Anonymous Groups will go a long way to help guarantee your Success Online.
Scam Avoidance Online and Business Success is up to you. We can help if you take the time to review the following Testimonials and Table of Contents and click the Order Button below. Your Handbook will be immediately available for your reading enjoyment.
We can provide the plan, but only you can implement it.
Get the help YOU need to start or grow your online business while avoiding the scams.
Consider our 2nd Edition "Table of Contents" Any Single Chapter is worth the price of the handbook!
- Testimonials - Early Reviews 2nd Edition
- 1. The Internet Users Handbook and ISA Groups
- 2. Our Definition of a Scam/Fraud
- 3. How to Do Your Own Due Diligence Online
- 4. Internet Crime is Big Business
- 5. Introduction to Internet Scams and Fraud
- 6. Various Types and Examples of Internet Scams
- 7. The$1,000,000 per day PTC/PTR Scam
- 8. Have You Prepared Yourself to Do Business Online
- 9. Follow your Passion – Types of Online Businesses
- 10. Affiliate, Pyramid and MLM Programs
- 11. Managing Your Online Business
- 12. What is Spam and its Impact?
- 13. How to Advertise Your Business
- 14. Forex (FX) Follies - A Gamblers Dream...
- 15. Success is Yours, If You Plan and Prepare For It
- A. Your Personal Assessment
- B. List of Emotional Trigger or Power Selling Words
- C. List of Common Scam and Spam Words
- D. Scam and Spam Complaints and Resources
- E. List of Banned, Scam and Watch Sites
- F. The $1,000,000 per day PTR/PTC Scam
- G. Buy Leads List
- Glossary of Common Online Terms
- Glossary of Common Forex/Investment Terms
- About the Author: Dr Don Yates Sr PhD
There is information on just about every type of scam that Internet marketers, or general Internet users, can be exposed to along with information about how the scam works and how to detect when you are the target of each kind of scam.
So, in that sense, the book lives up to Dr Don’s claim on page six that the Internet Users Handbook “addresses the big picture of helping our readers identify, recognize and avoid the broad range of scams as they pursue to start or grow a business online.” Click for Complete Review David Hurley http://www.grasp-the-nettle.com
Internet Users Handbook, 2012, 2nd Ed
We appreciate and thank them for helping us to spread the word about Internet Scams, and How to Avoid Them while doing business online. Support them and their links. Thank you for joining us
I also like the the easy to read lists , it is so easy to find out if you are promoting a scam site and if you are a member of any?? Find out why these sites have been labeled as such and next time you will be fully informed and be aware of sites with dubious practices.
I also think the safe sites "endorsed list" is a great idea , it gives confidence that the sites you are using are being run reputably and will do the right thing by you as a member, and it is great just to have them all in one place! I like that this is not just a who's who in the world of scams online but a resource on practicing better business online and how to avoid those that don't!
Internet fraud and scams does not only apply to the online marketer and many will get use out of this edition, with so many people online now for various activities and unaware or perhaps naive of the prevalence of unscrupulous dealers and hackers etc whether it be on their social media site, a Skype room, or buying a simple product online, these are all open to one form of scam or another.
You have shown through your first work of the Internet Scams Anonymous and now this the follow up edition: "The Internet Users Handbook- A Comprehensive Guide to Avoiding Scams while Doing Business Online", many ways to be wiser and prepared, it is a complete resource!
A "must read" for all online marketers! Thank you again for another great work!
Have you ever considered a printed version?
Thank You Kathy and yes, hopefully at least a Amazon Copy will be made available Kathy Youla http://www.sokule.com/postit/kyoula
I would be happy to promote the book for you
Thank you Jerry, Jerry Banberger http://www.swom.com/people/36375-jerry-banberger
Still Here? Answer "Yes" to 1 or more of the following questions then the Internet Users Handbook is a must have HELP for You
- Are You A New User, a Newbie to the Internet?
- Are You Trying to Make Money Online?
- Have You Been A Victim of an Internet Scam or Fraud?
- If so, Are You Afraid To Tell Your Family, Friends and Others?
- Do You Know How to Recognize a Scam or Fraud and How-to Avoid It?
- What Are the Trigger Words that Compel You To Take Part in a Scam?
- Have You Ever Run a Business Before; Online or Offline?
- Are You a Senior Citizen, Work at Home Mom, Disabled, Have Limited Funds, Etc.?
- Are You New to the Internet Struggling to Start or Expand Your Business Online?
- Have You Been On the Internet for a While, But Seem To Be Getting No-Where?
- As A Business User, Do You Have an Internet Crime Risk Management Program?
- This is Not a Hobby; Do You Have the Passion and Commitment to Succeed Online?
- Would You Like Some Help To Avoid The Scams and Make Money Online?
- Do You Understand the Phrase Due Diligence and How To Use It To Protect Yourself Online?
- Are You Willing to Share and Help Others Avoid Scams and Make Money Online?
Internet Users Handbook buyers are also free to join any of our free Internet Scams Anonymous (ISA) Groups where Members help Members Discuss and Learn to Recognize and Avoid the Scams while Doing Business Online.
Perfect for the Newbie (Business or Individual) as well as our Seasoned Internet Users as the Value of Handbook is also served by member to member communications
Current ISA Groups are located in the Following Social Business Networks: Swom, BizOppers, FastBusinessNetwork, ISMmagic, myNetworkingPro and ApSense
Links to the various groups will be provided by our group member affiliates upon receipt of your payment or you may contact me at the email address below. Re: Handbook
THANK YOU Friend for stopping by and please click here for a Valuable Free Gift